Home Cures and Natural Remedies - now on Sweet'N'Spicy

We introduced an awesome feature on our Sweet'N'Spicy Android app, now you can get Home Cures and Natural Remedies along with Recipe Ingredients. Below is how it works.

If you are looking at a recipe, say Eggplant Raita and one of the ingredient in it is Turmeric. If you see next to turmeric there will a Tip Icon with (+) symbol in it.


Basically it represents a natural remedy with the help of turmeric. When you click on it it will show the remedy.



We feel this feature is less intrusive and at the same time valuable  too.

Comments

alice45 said…
We always want to cook the best and the healthiest recipe that we can find from the internet. As a mother, I always want that and in able to keep up with those needs, I need to be focused and be creative. I always have Gourmandia. Com on my side to give me the appropriate recipes for the day and for me not to reiterate the recipe that I did the other day! It’s just so innovative!

Popular Posts